Friday, September 11, 2009

Life Drawing I: First Assignment: Introductory Post

Introductory Post
As an Art Education major, I am required to take a number of various studio co
urses, some are assigned, while others are left up to us to chose. I am taking this course because I feel like it would be a great addition to my drawing emphasis.

This semester I hope to gain a greater and deeper understanding of the human body, its movements, and the skills and techniques used to successfully interpret it in a drawing. I have never had any sort of drawing course dealing with the human body so I feel like this course will be a fun and exciting challenge for me to tackle.

For the semester I would like to grow in the understanding of how the human body moves to be able to gain the ability to accurately draw the contour of the human body's features and basic shape.

No comments: