Friday, October 23, 2009

Life Drawing I: Week Six: Reflection



GENERAL BLOG
So due to Advisement day on Tuesday of this week, and missing class due to illness on Thursday of this week, I'm not going to have much of a blog.

I forgot last week to talk about my skeleton. I've decided to name him Francis. Overall, I'm not very keen on my skeleton. I feel like I have run into a lot more problems then I had anticipated. The one thing that I am having the most difficulty with is making the muscles with enough volume. After our very first muscles assignment I ended up taking off everything that I had made and re-doing it. I also feel like I am having some trouble with making the muscles look some what realistic. Since I wasn't able to make it to class this week I am hoping to get in this weekend sometime to work on a few drawings.

This semester has definitely been a pretty stressful one for me and this cold has really come at a bad time. Between classes and work, at times I feel like I haven't been able to sit down in days! But that's the life of a college student right? Recently I have been preparing to register for my last semester of classes, get my student teaching squared out, and preparing for Senior Show. I can definitely say that I am getting to the point where I'm ready to get into the schools and apply what I have been learning over the past five years.

No comments: